- Registration can be done online, by phone or in person. The online registration process uses PayPal for all transactions. After registering for one or more classes, the online system will send a receipt of your online transaction to your email account. Classes will be confirmed by email with a ticket, prior to the start of class. This ticket will be scanned when classes begin to confirm your arrival. Students are encouraged to call the Center with any questions about registration. If a class is full, a waitlist will be kept. The waitlist is activated if someone withdraws from the class. Students on the waitlist will be notified a spot has opened up and then they can register for the class.
- Insufficient Enrollment: Classes are canceled when enrollment minimums are not reached. Cancellations are determined 24 hours before the class starts. If the Center cancels a class, workshop, sample class, the student will have the option to transfer to another class, as long as space is available, or receive a 100% refund.
- Voluntary Withdraw: If a student chooses to withdraw from a class, workshop or sample class, the refund policies are as follows:
- 100% refunded with seven or more days’ notice prior to start date of the class.
- 50% refunded with six or less days’ notice, but prior to the 1st day of class.
- No refunds will be made after the start of the 1st day of class.
- 100% refunded within seven or more days’ notice.
- No amount refunded after that time.
After a class begins, registration is permitted as long as there is space available and with facility approval. Please call the Center to make arrangements.
Certified dogs and service animals are welcome. The building has wheelchair accessibility. To attend a class, students must be able to function independently or be accompanied by an aide.
Photo / Video / Voice Release
Inspire Art Center programs are sometimes videotaped or photographed for publicity in catalogs, newspapers, radio, or television. Permission to be included in publicity is implied by enrollment. Please contact the office if you do not wish to be included in publications. A written statement will need to be provided before the class starts.
Children’s Special Circumstances
Parents must notify the Center about any medical conditions, allergies, social needs, or other circumstances.
In the event of inclement weather, daytime and evening weekday classes will be canceled only if Richmond Public Schools are closed. All the major networks, such as Channel 6, 8, and 12 will have the list of school closings. When there is a 2-hour delay or weekend classes, please call the Center to find our classes are running or canceled. Class cancellations due to weather will be made up at the end of the class term or other arrangements to drop into other classes can be made.